Movie-heb Forum..............Movie reviews & Downloads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Chicas Bailando Bien Hot Target=
Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7           stardvdcity.com EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part I(2010)DVDRip
Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7           stardvdcity.com EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 pm by arif271

» BEST SHOW EVER!
Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7           stardvdcity.com EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:58 am by hanif

» bring back the family guy
Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7           stardvdcity.com EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 pm by tinalovedvd

» pure hilarity
Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7           stardvdcity.com EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm by tinalovedvd

» great season, color problem?
Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7           stardvdcity.com EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm by tinalovedvd

» A Lot of fun
Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7           stardvdcity.com EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm by tinalovedvd

» The Social Network (2010)DVDRip
Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7           stardvdcity.com EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 pm by Chimtroi

» Devil (2010) DVDRip Xvid
Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7           stardvdcity.com EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:58 pm by Chimtroi

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Movie-heb......Movie review & Download on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Movie-heb Forum..............Movie reviews & Downloads on your social bookmarking website

Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7 stardvdcity.com

Go down

Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7           stardvdcity.com Empty Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7 stardvdcity.com

Post by cloose123 Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:00 pm

I really like this show and the characters, On the good side: (1) some attempts at satire of the series (2) many guest stars (3) interesting cliffhanger; The bad: (1) some plots that were so ridiculous that I laughed out loud (one character's death in the middle of the season was so ridiculous that I thought it was a dream at first!) (2) fewer and less interesting surgeries than the other seasons (3) many unresolved plot lines and far less overall coherance than the other seasons (4) the villain did not get their just desserts (yet) - usually the series concludes with some kind of closure, but there was no closure of any of the plot lines! (5) the other seasons were provocative, but this season was just trashy (e.g., "gasp, it's a swinger's party" - but we already saw something similar in Season 1) (6) far less use of characters such as Julia and Liz. During this season it really felt like they were running out of ideas (I wonder if it will be possible for Matt to be in a more screwed up relationship!) Hopefully they will wrap the series up in the next couple of seasons and end on a good note.

South Park DVD 1-13
Doctor Who DVD 1-5
The West Wing DVD 1-7
The X Files DVD 1-9
007 James Bond dvd
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6
The Sopranos DVD 1-6
How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-5 DVD

cloose123

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-05